Thursday 23 October 2014

False prophets are sinners

Who am I to judge and separate true prophets from the wrong? What guards would someone like me have to say so and so is false but so and so is true. Yet it still is a warning to believers that false prophets are on the loose (Matthew 7:15).  

I have however, in my own willing heart, followed many of the prophecies that have flooded the internet and bookshops in our time today. I know many are genuine while some are false. The devil himself is at work to confuse even the elect.

What then do you do when you meet someone, are handed a testimony that looks genuine, when you browse online and land on a website that tell stories of the after life? How do you respond. I have done so much of belief on many that I think are genuine yet sometimes I feel I was quick to believe, especially when a contradictory testimony comes up. I have taken time to listen, read and rewrite some of the testimonies I felt were genuine and come from God. I detailed these at  holinessadvocate.com

What can I say, 'if you are a false prophet, thinking you get information from God yet you get it from the devil who disguise himself as an angel of light sometimes, you are doing yourself great harm than good. Repent and turn to God'. You will know its not true if those spirits that give you the message fail to call upon the name of Jesus and declare love for Him. Ask each spirit that visits you to confess Jesus Christ. I agree that sometimes you may not even be aware that you are being used by the devil. Be careful what you take from the spiritual world and others to spread to people around you because by so doing, you own these messages. If they are false, you remain the owner and may later be labeled a false prophet. 

Just today I came across one website that confused me to the core, http://prophesiesofthelordupdated.blogspot.com/2013/06/31-not-yet-fulfilled-prophesies-of-lord.html. Very specific prophesies are shared in this blog and I need to confirm with my God if these are indeed from Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment